SAUR SWAT Team.
Welcome to SWAT forum.
Register to proceed.
SAUR SWAT Team.
Welcome to SWAT forum.
Register to proceed.
SAUR SWAT Team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To SWAT TEAM Forum !

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSAUR RPG
Welcome, Enjoy the time spent in here, Follow the Rules, and Please Don't Spam The Forum and Chat .Thank You ! SWAT Team.

SWAT Team Rules.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir.Alentus
Admin
Admin
Sir.Alentus

SWAT Team Rules. Empty
PostSubject: SWAT Team Rules.   SWAT Team Rules. I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:14 pm

SWAT Team Rules:
1. Members who are kicked, may not rejoin under any circumstance other than having valid proof that the reason for kicking was in-valid.
2. Always be nice to other players, even if they are not nice to you. (You can ignore players who do not treat you nice or report them to staff.)
3. Always obey any higher ranking SWAT Team Member. (Unless they are breaking rules or asking you to break rules.)
4. Always obey any type of server rule, no matter what.
5. If you are in the SWAT Team, you may not be in any other group at all under any circumstance.
6. No locking non-SWAT Team member's cars in the base. (This applies to player owned cars. You may only lock people and spawned cars inside the base, but not their player owned cars.)
7. Do not arrest other SWAT Team members. (unless they want you to or they are playing as criminal.)
8. No parking player owned cars on the grey/black pavement in the main building. (They may get bugged under this area and the only way to get them out is by selling them.)
9. Play your assigned job in the SWAT Team mainly. (You may play other jobs, but you must play your assigned job most of the time.)
10. No use of mods, trainers and cheats, No Abuse of any bug or bugs, No Flaming, Blaming, Lying or Acting Childish What So Ever under any circumstance. (If you find a bug or bugs report it. Skins are allowed however.)
11. Only Sergeants and higher ranks can lead trainings.
12. No abuse of any special privileges given to you in the SWAT Team.
13. Do not join any type of training after it has started without the permission of the leader of the training.
14. No excessive spawn killing.
15. No Death Matching What so ever.
Death Matching Includes But Not Limited To:
-Shooting unwanted players and their vehicles
-Shooting for no reason at someone or a vehicle.
-Running over people and player owned cars with a vehicle. (Does not apply to wanted players.)
-Harming People who are outside or inside the SWAT Team Base (Shooting, Running Over, Helicopter-Killing, etc)
-Killing other Law Enforcement or SWAT Team Members players to free SWAT Team Members from arrest.
16. Whenever you are in a line for a training, briefing, etc. you must follow these rules:
-Do not talk, unless you ask permission and it being granted
-Do not use /events
-Do not run around
-Do not have your weapons equipped
-Do not leave without warning first
-If a training, briefing, etc. is already taking place, ask to join and get permission before you join.
-Once the training, etc. is done and members have arrived at base, all members are expected to line up and be silent until instructed to do otherwise by the leader of the training.
-If a armour pickup is near by, always pick armour up before joining.
Back to top Go down
https://swatteam.forumotion.net
ahmed49001

SWAT Team Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT Team Rules.   SWAT Team Rules. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:07 am

roger sir
Back to top Go down
ahmed1224

SWAT Team Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT Team Rules.   SWAT Team Rules. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 11:20 pm

i promise you sir
Back to top Go down
BradTDM

SWAT Team Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT Team Rules.   SWAT Team Rules. I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 9:27 am

I am from the group Members and i have been wondering how Member (IN YELLOW) becomes on the top of ure name in the server

Thank U

Kind Regards,
BradTDM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SWAT Team Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT Team Rules.   SWAT Team Rules. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWAT Team Rules.
Page 1 of 1